Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Better late than never



International Optimism Day 18th January 2010

This post is instead of the long, rambly, grumbly one I've been working on for ages. Even though it's past the actual event, I'm sure I'm not the only person who needs a bit of optimism at the moment.

Whatever you are in this wonderful world make sure you try and achieve the following:

Make a list of simple things that make you happy and share it:

my wonderful husband
spending time with my dh and children
living in a beautiful part of the country
walking my dog
music
time to reflect
being online
chatting to friends
natural beauty
having enough
feeding the birds
being creative

Write down 3 things you're grateful for:

my family
friends
the NHS

Call someone you haven't spoken to for ages:

Hmm, I'll have a think about that one

Say hello to someone you see everyday, but never speak to:

Luckily everyone round here talks to each other, it's one of the reasons we moved here:-)

Say Yes to something you'd normally say No to:

LOL, dh'll be happy about that one!

Do something random and lovely for a complete stranger:

Next time I get the chance, I will.

Spread the word and get as many of your friends to do the same:

Done

Then tell us what you get up to...

halffull@theoptimistssociety.com

1 comments:

thesurealist 2:18 PM  

Found you :-) Wanting to do the random stranger thing soon... Have a super day, no matter what!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP